Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Diabetes and Me Day 21

I broke up from work for a few days today, which is nice! Tomorrow Elizabeth and I are off to N. Wales for a few days.


The diet is going very well, last night on my birthday and I had a fantastic meal at Armando's in Belper. I had Scallops for starter and a superb Fillet Steak for main course. It was lovely to eat out again and Armando's was a lovely place with good food.

I took my glucose reading a little while and it was 9.5 mmo/l. I'm very pleased with how things are going. I found out today I'm at the Doctors again on September 13th, can't wait to see how things have gone.

Also today I went for a bike ride, I had an excellent ride! Things like getting out of the saddle going up hill and using bigger gears on the flat. My fitness is beginning to come back slowly, maybe I might get fit enough to race again this winter!!!!!

No comments: