Friday, September 09, 2005

Sack Eriksson

I had to put this extra post on, I got up this morning and on Thai TV they were laughing themselves stupid! England lost to N. Ireland!
As much as I respect any international side, N. Ireland are Shite. Lets not beat about the bush here. If a Manager with all the talent he as at his disposal cant beat N. Ireland then he should go.
How many of the Irish players would make the England squad never mind the starting 11? I've just read the BBC Match Report.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/internationals/4212920.stm

I honestly could have sent the team out last night and got a result, Rooney on the left? Cole on the bench? I'm sorry Sven, your useless and please leave!

Its going to come down to a crunch match against Poland, how many times as this happened and how many times have we come unstuck?

Wanted
(Dead or Alive)











Sven Goron Eriksson
For the Humiliation of
English Football!!!

Bring on Stuart Pearce I say????

1 comment:

BangkokRam said...

Or maybe Shearer!