Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Massage


The other day I was trying out a short cut from The Sky Train to Phil’s Condo, I had never been down this way before, so was more than happy when I saw a few landmarks I recognised.
However, the sign above made me freeze on the spot; I had to do a double take to make sure that I had read it right. Sadly I had read it right. I immediately thought of a few Sheffield Wednesday supporters who would feel right at home in this establishment, I made a mental note of the address to pass on too them.
My horror was compounded when just as I took the above photo, who should walk out of the joint but my so called best mate Phil! Apparently he’d just gone in to use the toilet and once inside he remembered the old saying “When in Rome”. I will leave the rest up to your own imagination, but to help you we had to call at a pharmacist on the way back to Condo to buy some soothing Vaseline!!!!

1 comment:

BangkokRam said...

He's too NICE to go there.