Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Bangkok Life part 12


Hello Everybody,
What a mad week it as been with Phil being over here! We met up last Monday at his Condo, I bought him a bottle of Red Horse, so you have to picture someone who as just been on a 12 hour flight, walking into to 38C heat and a hideous drive from the Airport. He’s going to be very dehydrated, so giving him a litre bottle of 6.9%abv beer was not the best idea. After the bottle he was pissed, obviously me being a harden drinker, I didn’t feel the effects! SO Monday night we go out, dinner at Gulliver’s and a brill night out at the Hard Rock CafĂ©. (Just avoiding a hangover).
Next day we go and see a Supplier way past where I live and back to my Condo. Nuch and I took him to the local restaurant to sample the 80p Thai Green beef curry and rice which he loved.
Wednesday more business, but on Thursday I got to have the day off so I went for a game of golf with my mate Kim, I hate golf, last week I shot a record 80 off the white tee’s this week I was back in the 90’s!!!
Not so much work over the weekend, on Sunday I treated myself to a pair of genuine Rayburn sunglasses at this retail park, it made Meadowhell look like a local grocer shop for size, we only managed one of three Halls in 2 hours.
A bit of work on Monday, but in the afternoon we ended up in a Pool Pub near his Condo, all the Working Girls in there are top pool players, they will scalp at pool before they scalp you in other ways, obviously after too many drinks we met up with Nuch and had a farewell meal at a fantastic Italian called Via Vai.
So off Phil went, see you next time Mate and I’ll pre-book the Body Massage for you again.

Phil bought me out the new Derby County shirt, just to let you know they are third in the Championship, “Up the Rams”.

Today is my birthday, so I’ll do a post on this later, but I’m going for a meal with Nuch and a load of her mates tonight.

Ok everybody, I’ll talk to you all soon.

Phil's 747

2 comments:

BangkokRam said...

TGB, Just because the Toon are in full nose dive mode, dont bring everything else down! Bring on Owen.

BangkokRam said...

Hardrock, treat yourself to a Derby shirt, the birds in the pool pub will love, and just remember who taught me all I know about various aspects of Bangkok.