Monday, October 22, 2012

Let down.com

Today the UCI confirmed it was ratifying the USADA finding on Lance Armstrong.
It's a sad day indeed for the cycling community, basically the years between 1997-2005 have been a complete waste of time. People in the sport have made me look a fool, the number of times I've defended cycling against people who think it's a drug ridden sport being competed in by junkies is to many too mention.
The only thing I'm waiting for now is for Lance Armstrong to come out and declare he was a doper and a cheat and is sorry for the millions of people he has let down.
What makes me even madder at myself is the fact that I still want to believe in the man! Everything is pointing to him cheating, the UCI, all his sponsors have left him including Nike and Oakley and not one person as so far backed him up.
Oh well, at least we've got Team Sky. However, if anything ever comes out about them, I will stop following cycling as a sport.....

No comments: