Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Bangkok Life July 06


July as been the busiest month for me, I don’t seemed to have stopped all month.

Highlights include my business being very busy, just missing out on the best ever! We found what sex the baby will be, which is good, now we can begin to buy stuff we need.

Low points were finding Phil’s Condo with two inches of water in it! A faulty water hose burst, luckily it could not have happened that long ago and I was able to clear away the water, no problem.

This month, several people have told me about the weather in the UK, being hotter than Bangkok. I say “Good”. That’s means its cooler here. The rainy season hasn’t really started yet, only one bad day of rain. The pictures below were taken during that storm, one out of the car and one watching the storm head towards the
house.

Luckily it missed us and we escaped with a small shower. As I write this at 11.22am the temperature is 31.2C, quite cool.

I must again say thank you to Kim and Jimmy for the weekend at Koh Samut, it was great and just what the Doctor ordered.

Bye for now!

No comments: