Saturday, October 29, 2005

Time Waits for no one

The last saturday night in october always signals the clocks going back one hour in the UK. I hope you all enjoy your extra one hour in bed.
The clocks in Thailand stay the same all year round, so now Thailand is seven hours in front of the UK.
So remember when you phone or text me, its probaly best not to do it after 3 o'clock in the afernoon. After this time I will be safely tucked up in bed. Any of you guys who I talk to over MSN or Yahoo, i'm not being ignorant if its early afternoon in the UK, i'm just sleeping.

As I write this, Utd are being Thrashed by Middlesborough and Derby have lost at home to QPR, the insects and frogs are being super noisy ouside and a mammal type monkey thingy is giving gusty somewhere in the distance.
The temperature is 29C, i'm going for my third shower today and then to my airconned bedroom. I'll miss setting the boiler up this year!

No comments: