Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Inception


I've finished watching the movie "Inception". To be honest it as got to be one of the best movies I have ever seen!

The general plot is easy to keep up with, what isn't are the finite plot details. The story evolves around trying to gain or in this case plant thoughts into the minds of people you are trying to influence. At the end of the action the plot in a dream of dream of a dream of a dream.



The effects and music are outstanding and much as I hae to admit, Leanardo de Caprio, who I associate with the dreadful "Titanic" is outstanding.

A must see DVD!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think "Inception" was inspired and partly influenced by this Japanese animation:

http://oneditorial.wordpress.com/2009/04/19/paprika-the-trailer/

I am convinced that Christopher Nolan had watched this animation before he embarked on creating the movie.

BangkokRam said...

A definately influence! Japanese Manga is responsible for loads of video games and very well known Hollywood blockbusters.
Original or not, an outstanding movie.