Friday, August 07, 2009

Network Rail, Go fuck yourself!


For the last four nights I have been awoken at 1am by workers on the railway line at the back of our house. All work carried out on the lines is authorised by Network Rail. So being as my only course for re-dress is my blog, i'll just say again:

Fuck Off Network Rail

I have tried phoning and emailing them, all to no avail. If it happens tonight I will be getting tough! Especially if i've had a few pints.

They are cutting trees down with chainsaw's and then mulching the branches up, its a bloody noisy process and doesn't stop till 3.30am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ก็น่าเห็นใจครับ แต่ว่าพรุ่งนี้ก็วันหยุดแล้ว ถ้านอนไม่หลับตอนกลางคืนเพราะเสียงคนงานรถไฟรบกวน ผมว่านอนกลางวันแทนก็คงไม่น่าจะเป็นปัญหาน่ะครับ

สู้ๆ ครับ

BangkokRam said...

Last night was ok, so back to normal sleep pattern.