Thursday, August 27, 2009

My iPhone


I've had my iphone now for 16 months now. Having any phone for this length of time is a miracle, I swap and change phones like socks.

The touch screen is so easy to use and the phone as the full mp4 features of the ipod Touch. All data as to be put on the phone via itunes which isn't always easy. You can store up to 8GB of data, i've got over 700 photos on mine and the way you can do this in several good ways.

With the iphone you can download applications from itunes, i;ve got around 50 apps on the phone. Ranging from games measuring devises and data and information storage.

Downsides include no MMS and no video. I have downloaded a video app to cope with this.

The thing I use the most is the wi-fi facility, if Nuch is using the lap top, I can use the wi=fi to get on to the internet, well sweet!

The only phone I will replace it with is a new iphone 3G S!

No comments: