Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve Golf


Carrying on the tradition of the last five years, I played golf today.

Usually I play with the AMS Dudes and some of their customers. This year I played with my good mate Kim and her Mother. I have also played at Breadsall Priory, this year it was the Royal Thai Army Golf Course.

The temperature was very different too, although it as been a little chilly here for the last week, it was still a pleasent 25C and sunny.

I had one of the best rounds i've ever played, four over at the turn and only needing to par the last to beat 80 for a round.
As I took my back swing I saw a wheel going past me at a good rate of knots, I realised it was one of the wheels coming off my game.

Nine shots later I finished the hole, if it could go wrong, it did.

It was still one of my best rounds by far. I was dissappointed not to be asked to play for Europe in the up and coming Royal Trophy against Asia next month. I put it down to Seve not having my new mobile number. Its on Jan 5-8th at a Country Club just outside Bangkok, I guess i'll just have to be happy to watch.

3 comments:

Stephen Cysewski said...

I thought you might want to see my blog about living in Thailand. It is interesting to read different perspectives on Thailand. Here is the URL http://wanderinginthailand.blogspot.com/

Steve

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone I was reading the blogs and looking at your website Very interesting. I hope to find more things here later.

Anonymous said...

Hi there this is a really cool website and I hope you continue to keep it up. I will be checking it regularly for new information.