Saturday, December 03, 2022

A Grey Day, Off Work Ride

Because of all the events I've worked at this year, I have managed to accumulate loads of lieu days.
This is all well and good but when you're busy at work it can be a struggle to take them. Anyway, today was a lieu day and it would have been rude not to get out on my bike.
The weather was grey, very grey! Temps were at around 6°C but I dressed quite well for the conditions. 
I managed to get 37 miles in using the NCN from Derby to Long Eaton and on to Shipley. I devoured a cream scone at Shipley Park Cafe, a blueberry and lemon flavored one, outstanding...
I felt pretty good all the way around and only began flagging at the 30 mile point, roll on the weekend so I can get out again.












































No comments: