Thursday, September 09, 2010

Interesting!


Thanks to Oneditorial for this little Gem.

The Daily Express published this report online, it claims that due to English womens behaviour on the drinking, dressing and being ugly are the worst specimins of women in the world.
I quote "BRITISH women have been branded the ugliest in the world in an ­international poll.
They were slated for their bad behaviour, dress sense and drinking habits when on holiday.
Many are accused of being “rude”, “drinking pints of beer like men” and “ending up drunk in the gutter”.
They also shamelessly broke wind and belched while lying around hotel pools or on beaches, according to the survey for a respected holiday website."

Not my words!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't think the whole world will think that these lasses represent quintessential British women. As I said in my blog, it depends on who they selected to take part in the poll.