Monday, July 06, 2009

Chokchai Steakhouse


Chokchai is a superb steak house chain in Thailand, they have a farming project near Khao Yai and luckily for me, a restaurant near Future Park in Rangsit. They also have a restaurant in Bangkok, on Sukhumvi soi 23.

It has a sort of western/farming theme and sometimes can be very full and you'll have to wait. They have three types of steaks. They are your run of the mill steak, then better quality meat which is what I usually have and then a steak that as been hung and dried for a good time and supposedly tastes fantastic. Pretty pointless for me, I like my steak well done.

They also do Salmon, Chicken, Lamb and Pork, all very nie and servd with chips or jacket potato,my favourite is the T-Bone, they're massive and taste superb.

One thing not to miss is the homemade milk ice cream, sooo nice!

No comments: