Friday, January 16, 2009

Tequila Reef at Pattaya

Mexican is one of my favourite foods and to find a good one in Thailand is difficult task.
On my trip last year we wanted to eat out in Pattaya, it was my choice so I chose a mexican. The only one in Pattaya is Tequila Reef on Soi 7 of Pattaya Beach Road. The first thought I had when the Taxi pulled up was "Shit, i've picked a restaurant in the middle of the worst red light area ever" Nuch was none to happy taking Elizabeth down here either.

The inside was very mexican and the staff looked very pretty aswell, this does them a dis-service because they were excellent and kept Elizabeth entertained all the time we were there.
The food was superb, I had a chicken fajita and it was superb. Has good as any fajita's I have ever had. The service was top notch and all this for just over £25 for all of us. Definately go there again on my next visit to Pattaya.

No comments: