Saturday, December 09, 2006

Royal Hills Golf Course



This weekend thanks to an early Christmas present from my Mum we went to the Royal Hills Resort in the Khao Yai National Park.

The resort as a golf course attached, and I have to say one the best I’ve played for some time, certainly the best in Thailand.

The facilities are very good and as you can see from the shot of the 1st, the views are spectacular. Right the way through the course the holes give you new challenges, all have water on them and the greens are small and tricky.

The 18th is a fantastic hole if you can hit the ball straight and accurate, sadly because of my three months lay off I wasn’t hitting the ball anywhere good enough.

The best bit about the day was the cost, an 18 hole round with caddy and buggy came to £31, not bad!

No comments: