Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Dinner

Sadly, not the christmas dinner I had!

All day I had been looking forward to Christmas Dinner at the Amari Don Muang Hotel.

A Full Buffet, I was going to pig myself stupid. As is usual in Thailand, we arrived and you guessed it, no Christmas Dinner. When we asked why the Thai Shutter look came over the Receptionist. This means either "Don't ask me" or "This conversation is over" The advert is still on their web page this morning.

So to Amari Don Muang Hotel I say " I hope you close down soon, being as the Airport is no longer there"

After a shitty 90 mins drive back to a restaurant hear our house we had dinner, Fried chicken, cashews and vegatables in chilli sauce with pineapple fried rice doesn't quite cut it as a true Christmas Dinner.

No comments: