Thursday, November 30, 2006

Living Life November 2006


November as been a very tiring month, while Elizabeth is settling into a routine, it as taken a lot of hard work to get us this far.

Being hard with her, feeding her when we want to feed her, not when she decides, making her drink her milk even though she wants to sleep and trying to make her sleep just so we can catch forty winks.

Its all worth it, she is really beginning to show some character, she is quite a travelled baby, going to the coast twice and a trip up to northern Thailand. She loves her car seat and always falls asleep in it. I can be seen sometimes in the evening walking with her around the project with her in the car seat and me nearly breaking my arm with the weight. I now have a bit of a beer run, I have two stops in the evening were I get a drink of beer with the locals. I sure they think I’m insane! Oh well it gets me free beer.

It’s pretty certain now that I will have to return to the UK, once I’ve raised the capital to get back (No small feat)! We have to get Elizabeth’s Birth certificate and then her UK passport. Then we have to get Nuch’s visa. Then save up for the air fare, but not before we raised a nest egg for when we get back to the UK. So chances of us getting back soon seem pretty remote.

If anyone who reads this knows me and knows what skills I have be on the look out for a job for me.

No comments: