Saturday, July 08, 2006

The Garden


As you can see from the picture, the house and in particular the garden has come along leap and bounds.

It took me nearly a month to clear away the hardcore from the front and cart it away. When we laid the turf, I was sceptical that it would take. The earth below was very poor, but take it did and this weekend, armed with a new mower I cut the grass for the first time.

The entire Garden was instigated by Nuch, she wants the perfect looking home, and by God were going to have it.

We have planted Lelawadee Tree’s, small bushes near the tiled driveway and larger bushes down the side. At the back, I have chucked down a load of White and coloured stone and created a decking area for stuff like hanging the washing.

It does look good! Now I just have to spend all my life keeping it watered.

No comments: