Friday, July 28, 2006

Baby


I hope you like the picture of the baby, Nuch only as eight weeks to go and getting nervous.

It’s been a fairly painless pregnancy for me, Nuch had morning sickness for the first four months, but now she is just uncomfortable.

The Thai way of doing things is very different! No Pre natal clinic, that is what your family is for, she will finish work on the day she as the baby and she will only get six weeks paid leave and a further six weeks unpaid leave.

No Mid Wife visits after the birth, although it sounded daunting, I must admit I’m looking forward to the baby more than I’m nervous. The cost of the whole pregnancy will be around 15000 baht (£220). Not bad really, the Clinic seems first rate and very professional.

So keep fingers crossed for the end of September.

No comments: