Sunday, January 06, 2013

Death and Re-Birth

For a year now I've been struggling with putting posts up on this blog.

I've used excuses like time, not much going on in my life, nothing going on in the world etc etc...

After a long think, I believe the main reason is the new and growing social media craze. Blogging was my first venture in to this world and before the likes of Facebook and Twitter came on the scene blogging was the best way to get your message over to the rest of the world, or any one who was bothered to look at it.

I've posted nearly 800 times and some of the blogs if I say so myself have been good and attracted a lot of attention. However, I reach more people and the people I want to reach with Facebook, the whole experience is easier and you can get your message over in fewer words and the use of photos makes things way brighter.

So I've had a bit of think and my blog in its current form will be coming to and end. This is not the end of my blogging days, this blog started off has a blog about my life in Thailand. Thailand is still close to my heart and thoughts. So, I'm going to concentrate on all things Thailand, be it travelling, Thailand blogs, Expat life seen through my experiences and people who live there and Thai life.

Over the next dew weeks, I'm going to archive the old blog and bring the blog up to date. The name will stay the same and the ,ink through my own website will also remain, I will also notify people on my Facebook and twitter accounts.

Below are links to myself

Facebook
Twitter
Email
Web

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: