Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Next Smart Phone

I don't much like referring to my new phone as a "Smart Phone"! After all the phone is only really as smart as the person who is using it, which doesn't say alot for the phone when I'm using it.

For the past 3 years I've been using the iPhone, first the original and for the last 2 years the iPhone 3Gs. Just lately the competition have caught up and even surpassed the Apple product.

Today, Apple were set to unvail the latest iPhone, everyone was ready for the iPhone 5! Unfortunately, what was presented was the iPhone 4S. This new phone only seems to be matching the features of their competition. Features like 8mp camara, HD video, dual core processor. Catch up, catch up.


The competition, HTC Sensation and Samsung Galaxy S II both have all these features and have been around for several months. They have a bigger screen and currently cost the same as the iPhone, the bigger screen is a definate advantage. Although the bigger screen means less battery life.

The biggest single thing that is making me want to change will be not having to use iTunes to upload my music or pictures. something i'm looking forward to.

No comments: