Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Diabetes and me Day 363

In a couple of days I've got my first annual diabetes check up and boy Am I dreading it.

I Since the new year I've slowly but surely dropped off the wagon. I do try and eat better and look after myself, but it just isn't happening. All the weight I lost last year, I've put back on and more. I feel bloated and horrible and my face feels very flushed. I can tell in my self that things are getting bad again, I'm hoping that the visit on Thursday will look at help rather than advice.

On Sunday I went out on my bike for nearly two hours and felt great even though I went on a hard route, I'm sure if I can loose some weight things would get better.

I took my MMO/L reading last night, it came out at 11.0MMO/L, which isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. These prick tests are only a snap shot, the blood test I had last week is a more overall picture.

I'll let you know how I go on later in the week.

No comments: