Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ladyboy problems in Thailand

One dead Indian Tourist at the hand of a Ladyboy.

Thailand is always linked with Ladyboys or "Kateoys". The whole scene is pretty well linked to the sex industry in Thailand. Generally, Ladyboys are seen in shows or a dance routines in bars.

However in Bangkok in the tourist areas such as Sukhumvit Road, there have been 100's of incidents involving crime. These range from pick pocketting, muggings and druggings. When men pay to go with the Ladyboys or a Ladyboy approaches you with a view to mug you, what you have to remember is your fighting a bloke and in most cases they hunt in pairs and packs.

In Pattaya yesterday, two Indian blokes took two ladyboys back to their rooms, it looks like they were both drugged and were robbed. Unfortunately one them reacted badly to the drug and died in his Hotel room. What the Fuck they were doing with ladyboys in their room I dont know! But you dont expect to die do you?

The only real bit of trouble I had in Thailand was telling a guy on the MRT that two ladyboys next to him were trying to pick his pocket. When i'd told him the two sweet hearts then started on me, when I reacted by grabbing one of them by the throat and up against a wall he started crying like a woman. Being the soft touch I am I let him go, so what did the prat do? Started on me again. So had to find a copper to get these stupid pricks off me........

Be warned, LAdyboys have a bad rep in the sex industry, so dont play with fire.

No comments: