Monday, February 02, 2009

winter wonderland


Today we woke up to a snowy landscape, Now i'm not working I had time to spend with Elizabeth. In the morning we had a walk in the paddocek at the side of our house. She loved the snow and was more than at home. In the afternoon, she started a new nursery, i.e a cheaper one. I decided to walk on and collected her, as I was walking on through Belper the snow began in ernest. By the time we got home the snow was full on and starting to get fairly deep.
After dinner the neighbours decided to hold an impromtu snaowball fight, so I took Elizabeth out again. All she wanted to do was build a snowman, so a snowman was duely built and to be honest I was quite pleased with the out come.

If the snow is still here tomorrow then i'll take her sledging!

No comments: