Sunday, October 19, 2008

Thai UK Differences


There are a whole load of differences between Thailand and the UK, with all the troubles going on in Thailand it has bought seceral closer to my mind.

Driving is a major difference, I know I've gone over it a million times but driving in Thailand id mental. The picture you can see a motorbike taxi coming towards me in my lane, this is common. When a Thai driver flashes you, it doesn't mean after you, it means get oit of the way i'm coming through and know one will stop me.

Politics in Thailand is altogther a different ketlle of fish, we have a few fanatics over here but on the whole we go with the flow and mess the goverment about at by elections. Thailand as many more fanatics, maybe because democracy is still pretty much new and is taken very seriously, even worth dieing for!


No comments: