Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day 2007




Im not sure who was more excited, me or Elizabeth?

As you can see from the picture, she had far too many presents for someone who doesn't even believe in christianity. She still wasn't quite able to open her own presents needing a little help from Nuch and I.

fter a quick visit to my Mum's I set about cooking Christmas dinner, Nuch's friend Oui was coming over for dinner. I can honestly say now it was a good dinner, cooked to perfection and all ready at the same time. Elizabeth had everything we had and she tucked in with gusto.



Oui ended up staying quite late, which was good for Nuch, she also took a family picture which is very unusual, we only have a few of us all together. Well that might be Christmas done for another year, but it was a good one and now Nuch as experienced an english Christmas.

No comments: