Thursday, August 09, 2007

No Job


I found out the other day i'd lost my job, I found out today i'd been put on gardening leave for the rest of the notice period.

I don't know how to say I feel, gutted! is probably the best feeling, now I know how the guys at somewhere like Rover felt when they got the chop for something that wasn't anything of their doing.

My ex employer had his reasons, mostly financial, but there his problems, not ones to be discussed on the net. I think it will be the getting up and going to work routine that i'll miss. Luckily i've had worse than this in my life, so a blip like this wint get me down. Stuff like this this as to be risen above and life will go on.

Gives me more time to get on with watching Elizabeth grow.

I'll keep you informed about my job hunting stories. Anyone want my new mobile number, drop me an email.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

All the best with your job hunting. The best will come soon than you expect.