Monday, July 16, 2007

Tour de France 2007


Its that time of year when the Tour de France (TDF) its the screen again. This year the start was in London. The spectacle was amazing, London doing the country proud.

The TDF also coincides with myself getting back on the bike, I had a few attempts last year to get back on my bike including a MTB race at Hua Hin which nearly killed me! This time i've gotten a road bike and am determined to get fit, this shouldn't be to difficult as I can't get any more unfit.

The first day I rode last week was a disaster, only 15 miles and I had to stop after 10 miles, this weekend I rode another 15 miles and I felt great apart from having a cold. I would have been out more except the rain is so bad.

So hopefully this time next year i'll be regually riding my bike again and a little more fitter.

No comments: