Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Back in Blighty

This morning I arrived back in the UK with Elizabeth.

Hopefully Nuch will be joining us as soon as we can sort a visa for her. I've been offered a job that I can't refuse and with benefits like car, phone and accomodation who could blame me.

Things have not gone well in Thailand since the coup last september, also looking after Elizabeth as detracted me from my internet sales work to an extent we were quickly becoming skint. Add in to the mix the clamp down on personal freedoms and media censorship of the new Junta. The security situation in Thailand is not the best either.

It was a hard decision to come back, and Nuch made a leap of faith and let me bring Elizabeth with me.

I will try to get around everyone at a later date, if you need to contact me you can email me and i'll send you my mobile number.

See you all soon.

No comments: