Thursday, August 12, 2010

Royal Mail

Yep, Royal Mail made it on to my shit list!

Yesterday I had a letter pushed through my door saying their was a parcel that needed an extra £1.01 postage. I knew what the parcel was, I left one of Elizabeth's jackets at an Hotel when we went down to Stonehenge.

I sent a stamped addressed envelope with £1.50 postage on it. I was only guessing the amount, but thought it plenty. OK, so I had to pay another £1.01 postage, oh well. It wasn't till I looked at the card from Royal Mail, that I found out that of the amount £1.00 was an admin fee, which means the extra postage was only 1p. Can you believe it? 1 fucking p.

I asked the guy behind the counter to weigh the parcel, but he wouldn't and said if I didn't want the parcel they would get rid of it for me! Tosser!!!

No comments: