Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Diabetes and Me Day 13

A normal day at work today! The problem is I take problems personally even if it's not my fault. However continuing on the good trip vibe, feeling better is helping me cope better with work. Next week a Project Manager will be starting, this will take a huge chunk of work off my plate.


Diet went very well today:

Breakfast:

3 Weetabix with UHT milk

Lunch:

1 Tin of Vegatable Soup
2 slices of wholemeal bread
1 banana
1 Necterine
Cherries

Dinner:

1 piece of fish
3 pices of grilled bacon
2 slices of wholemeal bread
4 Garibaldi biscuits

I do feel hungry just before I eat, but it is getting better.

Tomorrow I'm starting to double the amount of Metformin I take, I'll be taking 500mg in the morning and 500mg in the evening.

My Glucose count this evening was 8.4 mmo/l, it's ok and I'll keep at it.

No comments: