Friday, August 06, 2010

Diabetes and Me Day 2

I had to fast again last night. I don't normally eat after 8pm, but when you know you can't then you seem to feel really hungry.

This morning I have had to have yet another another blood test, this will be the last one in this arm because there is no space left. I will get the results next week.

I also took the first of my new tablets this morning. I now have to take one Gliclazide 80mg, This will rapidly bring down my sugar levels. Unfortunately they don't mix well with my Thyroid tablets, so there will be side effects.

Nuch and I just completed the weekly shop at Morrisons. No biscuits, pop, beer, cakes, pizza or any nice food! Instead Brown rice, wholemeal pasta, cottage cheese and rice cakes. Whoopy f***ing do!!!!

I know deep down this is all for the best and in a few weeks time this new life style will be the norm

No comments: