Saturday, October 09, 2010

Diabetes and Me Day 65

Since my last post I have to admit that I've come off the rails slightly. The main reason being my weeks long holiday in North Wales and East Yorkshire. Whilst the holiday was great, the diet went out of the window and I got very little excercise.


Next week I will be made redundent from my current job, so this may give an opportunity to get some miles in on my bike whilst looking for another job.

I've also been missing my regular tablet regime, missing one of my Metformin tablets in the evening.

I last took my glucose level on day 63, it came out at a respectable 9.3mmo/l, still 30% higher than it should be, but within acceptable levels.

Time now to knuckle down, get fit, loose weight and find a job, easy if you say it quick enough!

No comments: