Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Living Life October 2006



October as got to be the mentalist month ever, Elizabeth as been the most life altering thing ever to happen to me, not all good. She as decided not to sleep normal hours. Sleep during the day and be grumbly all night. People have said we should try and keep her awake during the day so she sleeps at night. Duhhh! Why didn’t I think of that? Trying to keep a baby awake during the day is almost impossible. Oh well, we persevere.

My trip to Australia could have come at a better time, it as taken all of my savings to get over there, whilst it October as had to have been the craziest month of my life. Elizabeth as been the single was superb to see my Uncle Steve and family, it means now that I’m really skint, proper this time. Hopefully something comes along or I’ll have to re-think were my Thailand adventure is going.

Australia as given Nuch and I a few ideas, it seems like a place we could be both be happy and a place I would like to bring Elizabeth up in. Not much chance of a military coup and you are treated more like an equal. I shall be looking into the possibility of maybe moving over there. The immigration Laws are very tight, but with a bit of hard work I’m going to do it.

I’ve put in a few more pictures of Elizabeth, she gets cuter each day. She as blue eyes, which is very unusual for a half baby. No PC in Thailand, a mixed raced baby is called a half. Her white will also set her out from the crowd; hopefully she won’t have to spend a fortune on whitening cream like a lot of the Thai women do.

Anyway, I’ll try to keep in touch more. A lot of the next posts will have an Australian theme, I liked the place.

No comments: