Thursday, October 19, 2006

Civilization


GAME OF CRICKET

As much as I love Thailand, Australia was a little like stepping back into civilisation. To be able to get pretty much what you want when you want is a pleasure. Australia maybe lags a little behind the UK in this stakes, but is also streets ahead in the more exotic things you can buy.

Here is a list below of the goods I bought back;

Wagon Wheels
Tuffnells Wafer Biscuit
Picallili
Branston Pickle
Humous
Feta Cheese
Brie
Fry’s Cream
Ribena
Chardonnay
Chiraz

All of this list was out done by the beers that I drank, I had a bottle of Marstons Pedigree and best of all several pints of Stella Artois. Stick your Thai beers, Stella is still the one..

PS I also caught a game of cricket, you know yor’re back in civilisation when you can watch cricket.

No comments: