Friday, July 22, 2005

Bangkok Life Part 1

Hello Everybody,
Well I arrived OK, and from now on Business Class is the only way to travel. ( Although, even I have as limit to the amount of Champagne I can drink ). Nuch met me at the Airport and took me to our new home.

The Apartment as two bedrooms, a large walk in kitchen/dining/living room and a Bathroom, a couple of nice balconies and of course a briliant pool (see picture).

Nuch turns out to be a fantastic cook, the other night she cook me a Thai Curry with chicken and a sweet and sour prawn dish, absolutely top, I dont think my chilli will go the distance against this.

During the day, I have a set routine- NOTHING - its great, maybe next week I will get off my fat ass and start to look for a bit of business, but till then!

I have included a few pictures, more next time.

Speak to you all soon.

Chris.

No comments: