Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Four Years on

I started this blog just over four years ago and 528 posts later its still going. I've ried different formats and different blog sites, but I think i'll stick with this one now.

The first entry was a bit ropey (they still are), I wanted to show pople my life, the best post that year was left till the end, with my review of the year.

2006 was the year my life changed for ever with the birth of Elizabeth, she is without doubt the best thing to happen to me, also that year I lived through a military coup, luckily bloodless.

2007 saw the big move back to the UK, with Nuch following me a few months later. I wuld like to think Nuch was happy over here, but I think her heart is still in Thailand, as you would expect.

A nice stable year was 2008, Elizabeth grew up quickly and fell down just as easy. Thailand was never far out of the news, fresh troubles with politics and civil unrest.

2009 hasn't been the best year so far, hopefully all that will change soon, I have a new job with a new, young company. We have been back to Thailand and stayed at the Dusit Thani in Hua Hin. Possibly the finest hotel I have been to, visit it if you ever get chance. Thailand is again in the news and not for the right reasons. Please sort it out soon, its killing your country.

So here's to next four years, although i've stopped looking ahead tha far now.

No comments: