Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Rick Stein's cookery program

Famous cornish chef and restaurantor Rick Stein is currently doing a series on BBC2 about the food and people of south east asia.

Last night Rick was in Thailand, he visited Bangkok and Phucket. It was actually an excellent program and really showed Thai life as I know it. The food he cooked made me miss Thailand and wanting Nuch to cook more of it.

The series can be caught on BBC iplayer, if you haven't used this service before, its good.

http://bbc.co.uk/iplayer/search/?q=Rick%20Stein's%20Far%20Eastern%20Odyssey

This will be available for 3 more weeks on i-player.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! you beat me to it. I was going to write about it on my blog at the weekend; but owing to my laziness, I did not have time to write about the programme.

BangkokRam said...

I have been really impressed with this series, the one on Thailand had normal people in it, not the usual rich Thai Chinese.
Looking forward to next week, all about Penang. My favourite destination in south east asia, the curries are superb.