Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Bangkok Life May 2006

May as been a hard working month, I have done a lot of work in the garden, or should I say to get the garden ready for putting turf down.

Working in these temperatures is no joke! After around three tonne of hardcore moved and eighty bags of stone put down I feel knackered. Unfortunately Nuch doesn’t think I have done it quick enough, and is becoming impatient for me to finish. Maybe she was right and we should have got someone to do it.

I did my first MTB race early in the month, this as really affected my body in a bad way, and I should have done some training for it, not just waded straight in.

Rainy season is now with us, the temperatures in the day are climbing and in the evening it is pretty much a given that we’ll experience a hard shower. The storms are fantastic.

Hua Hin is now my favourite coastal resort, I would love to go and live there. It as everything you need, nightlife, restaurants, white sands, clear sea and superb Hotels. I will try and get back there as often as possible.

Travelling will start to become not so frequent now, Nuch, who is five months pregnant is beginning to feel uncomfortable on long journeys, so our trips out will become less frequent.

Got to go, I’m going to meet Phil who is over in Bangkok with his friend mark trying to sell one of his Condo’s.

Speak to you all soon.

No comments: