Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Bangkok Life April 2006

April as been a very good month. Nuch is beginning to get over her morning sickness and i'm slowly getting back on a more financial footing.

April will go down as the month of Songkran. The water festival I described earlier in the month was a complete mad time. The Thai's go barking mad and everyone seems to enjoy theirselves. Anyone who doesn't want to participate heads out of country. Asked why we didn't have the festival in the UK? Basically at this time of year everyone would freeze too death!

Jungle, VC everywhere
I've leased another car, which means I can get about alot more. Last week I went to the Khao Yai National Park. It is around 150km from Bangkok. It is Beautiful. Proper Jungle, loads of vistas and Mountains. Next time I go I will definately take my bike. The roads are just like Alpine roads, long climbs with sweeping bends. I will talk more about it in a later blog.


April also saw Nuch's Birthday. Birthdays aren't as big a thing as they are in the UK, all Nuch wanted were a few plants for the garden. So I went an

d bought the four trees in the picture. The Lelawadee Tree as beautiful Flowers that smell fantastic, when we walk out the door of the house we can smell them.

Got to now, I hope everything is well with everyone I know. The Thailand adventure continues....

No comments: