Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Bangkok Life part 24

Hectic! Hectic! I don’t seem to have stopped this week. What with visits to suppliers, doing eBay and playing golf it’s been none stop this week.

To make matters worse, just across from us they have begun to build a new apartment block. Great, from 8 – 4 o’clock every day. Drilling bloody holes, making a noise and generally pissing me off. The guys sleep on site in this corrugated steel shack affair. So just to get my own back in my small mind, just before I go to bed, I turn the lights off in the Condo, stand on the balcony and lob half a dozen chunks of soil. The noise is amazing; it must sound like a mortar hitting the roof.

You may remember the small Gecko that as taken residence in the apartment, the other night I took a picture of it, Gordon as tripled in size. Nuch doesn’t like cats or dogs, but geckos don’t bother in the slightest. They serve a purpose, they eat most insects so keep the mozi’s down. I’ve worked out that if he keeps on tripling in size every three weeks, by the time I leave in January I’ll be calling him Sir.



As I write this I’m going to a supplier again, it is a four hour round trip, plus the time I spend there. I don’t mind, it must mean that I’m doing something right on eBay.

Talk to you all next week, I will have been to Borneo on my three monthly visa run, so I should have some good pictures for you.

No comments: