Thursday, January 04, 2007

Laptop RIP


What I predict and what usually happens are two different things usually. I had predicted a bright start to 2007, you guessed it, everything is going pear shaped.

First Nuch’s Moby gives up the ghost so we have to buy a new one, then my Laptop memory decides to loose itself!

The money part of the equation is bad enough, but my Laptop contained the last three years of my life and it is all lost, pictures, work and diaries!!!!!

I have replaced it with a new larger memory and thankfully most of the pictures of Elizabeth we have got in one shape or another, but things like my trips to all the countries I’ve visited are gone, my i-tunes collection is gone and all my many years of work on ebay as gone up the swanny. What a pain! Anyway, no time to mope around, I’d better pull my finger out and get busy, one thing I’ve learnt is “If it doesn’t kill you, it makes you stronger”.

No comments: