Monday, October 03, 2005

The Robin Hood


The other month I reviewed the Bulls Head on Sukhumvit Soi 33, and I mentioned that there was also a pub called "The robin Hood", so out of a sense of fair play here is what I found.


This looks like a very traditional Pub, wooden chairs and tables, a small bar stocked with spirit optics, it sell John Smiths, Kilkenny, Guiness and Strongbow on draught and have a full english Pub grub meal. I elected for several pints of John Smith. Top Hole! It tasted fantastic and works out at £1.75 per pint.

The food was very good, I had a Ploughmans Lunch, lovely cheddar, crunchy bread and Branston Pickle, it doesn't get any better. There was Sky News on in the corner and a good pub atmosphere. Definately go there again.

The best way to get there is on the Sky Train down to Phrom Pong Station, get off the train and go down the left hand steps. Robin hood is around 50M down the road.

No comments: