Friday, March 20, 2015

Facebook, the death of personal blogs

It's been nearly a year since I've entered anything into this blog. I've come to the conclusion that the downfall of the blog directly mirrors my use of Facebook.

All the relevant topics I used to cover are now mostly covered in my Facebook pages. My family life and also my work life.

I have spent some time thinking what this blog could manifest itself in to, I've tried Thai life and politics, in all fairness the situation in Thailand is so out of here I struggle to get a grip of what is going on. I still want to incorporate any news from Thailand and should anything stand out I'll put it in a post.

My daily ventures at work could be very relevant, I stay away in many places during the week and these could easily make for a good post. Sharing some of my Facebook posts might also be an idea.

So over the next few weeks I will try and put some posts up and see if I can kindle some interest, both for anyone who actually reads this blog and also for myself.

See you all soon.

No comments: