Friday, August 24, 2012

True Conservatives


David Cameron doesn't care about you!

After what seems an eternity, it is time for the Conservative government and the poodles the Liberals to be put up scrutiny.

First of all let me explain where my political alligence lies, I like to think of myself as a left of centre leftie? Basically, I believe in sharing wealth amongst the people who work for it and if you work for it, you should get out of the system what you put in to it. I'm for the Common Market, but not a united Europe. I would like to see the return of capital punishment, tougher sentences and the return of Borstal's. Immigration, should not be an open door, but if you can come here legally, then I have no problem. If you are here illegally, then you should be sent back to country of origin straight away. The NHS and the social welfare scheme rule!

Unfortunately, this Government in the name of paying our national debt off have gone cut crazy! The armed forces are being cut to the bone, the police have really been cut back. To see a policeman on the street these days is a rare sight.

Local services from the fire brigade to services for the disabled are being cut or farmed out to private company's, which are probably owned by Tory chums.

Some employment laws are being messed with, making it easier to fire people.

The usual Tory mantra is holding true" The rich are getting richer". It always happens under a Tory Government.

I can't think of a single thing that the Tories have done which benefits a normal household. A raising of the Tax threshold was good, but soon got eaten up by higher petrol and power prices.

Enough of this moaning! this is what I would do:

Cut the deficit at a slower pace.
Stop pumping money into the money market, pump it into people trying to get a mortgage and help SME's.
Cut VAT on British made goods to 10%, this will help British goods and maybe get foreign companies to start making goods in this country.
Make every one pay a flat rate of 15-20% tax, this means EVERYONE! even billionaires...

I'm sure someone will give me a dozen reasons why this will never happen, but I'd like to give them a try.

No comments: