Saturday, June 23, 2012

iPad 3 Review




Last week I purchased a Apple iPad 3 tablet.

I seem to have fallen behind some what on the tablet technology front, I have been quite happy either using my phone, Netbook or PC to access the outside world.

My primary use for the tablet will be to access social media sites including Facebook and Twitter. I use the apps to get on sites such as eBay, Amazon and PayPal. I look at the Internet very rarely, most of my time spent on the BBC site.

The iPad itself is very easy to use, just like having a big phone! You just register it and sign in to iTunes. This is also my biggest bug bear, I can't abide iTunes! I much prefer the android OS. Drag and drop is the future. Also some apps I downloaded for my old iPhone, you cant use them on the iPad, so that's a bit of a rip.

The most positive thing about the tablet is the screen, the sharpness is excellent, the boast of better than eyesight is probably true.

Elizabeth loves it and as picked up like a duck in water. She thinks it is her tablet. Actually, it might as well be! I've just started a new job at work and guess what? The main avenue of reporting is an iPad! So now we have two in the house.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Thailand Property said...

Nice article ;-)
Ilove my iPad too...