Wednesday, March 07, 2012

More Thailand Blogs

Since my introduction to Twitter I have come across several excellent blogs that are Thai based.

I have to confess that I've lost contact with whats happening in the Blogosphere in Thailand and my tastes have changed to more Thailand in General lead, rather than the night scene of Bangkok.

The first blog, or should I say set of blogs is by Richard Barrow. Richard is pretty much a full on blogger and does alot of good work promoting Thailand to visitors. He still takes the time to answer many questions people send o him and his blog helped me last year find attractions that Elizabeth loved.

Thaitravelblogs.com
Thaifestivalblogs.com
Thaiphotoblogs.com

Also please check out his Facebook page, he is currently taking part in a Street Food challenge, the photos are outstanding.

Facebook.com/richard.thailand

Other notable blogs include

Livingthai.org

This is an really good blog site for more off the wall reports from Thailand. Some very close to the knuckle, but very well written.

Villagefarang.com

This is another very well written blog, by someone who is happy to be where he is and doesn't to moan constantly about other bloggers or westerners that the Bangkok based bloggers seem to do.

Another blog I recommend is

Pattayadays.com

This site is based in Pattaya, but does't have the usual baggage attached that Pattatya blogs have, if you appreciate photography then this blog is a must.

Lastly, this blog is just a damn good read, based in Udon Thani district of Thailand. It gives a glimpse in to the Thailand that many visitors don't see, but should make the effort. (Including me).

Thaisabai.org

Gone on give them a read, might just make you want to visit Thailand.



No comments: