Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Annual Apology 2012

Its the time of year were I begin by apologising for not posting in over four weeks.

It seems to happen every year at about this time. No excuses...

Well maybe?

We moved house over the Christmas holiday and have only just got my broadband connection back and the PC set up. Certain items of furniture only turned up, which is more of a comfort thing.

The main reason seems to be the time it takes me to get back in to a routine after the Christmas break.

Has usual, here comes my promise to keep this blog going! This year I need to do another complete another 268 posts to bring up my 1000th post on this blog. Number 1000 will be posted on the 31st December 2012, providing the end of the world prophecy doesn't come to fruition.

So, Happy New Year everyone....

No comments: