Friday, March 11, 2011

Disneyland Paris


Last week I took Elizabeth to Disneyland Paris in France.

She was so excited, and to be honest so was i. I was also looking forward to doing france again after eight years away.

We dove down there via Dover and a P & O ferry and then drove to Disneyland. The drive was ok, but there is a severe lack of signs for DL. My Garmin SatNav didn't have DL on its database and after a brief loss of direction (getting lost) I sparked up my iphone GPS and guided myself in.

We were there fairly early and soon got in to the Disneyland Park, there were alot of rides for lizabeth and at first the que wasn't to bad, but they soon muilt up to 30-45 mins per ride. This sort of que also applied to any que for food. When you did finally find something to eat, the cost was staggering. I can safely say that it was a rip off, Disney have yet to learn that if they reduced their prices I'm sure they would sell more and people would go home feeling less ripped off and want to go back.

We went to a show show, which Elizabeth loved. Lets face it, this visit was for her. After six hours in DL we left before the main crowd came away. Good move!

I would give Disney 4/10, Elizabeth probably 8/10...

No comments: